Thursday, January 12, 2006

The "white" thing.

OK, so recently, my family moved into a new home. We'll call this our dream house. I've been dreaming of moving since my husband and I married 7 years ago + we finally found and purchased a house we both like = Dream House! Now our old house was a nice house, don't get me wrong. We had fun there, hell, I got pregnant there 3 times so it couldn't be all that bad, right? Well, our new house is MUCH nicer. Bigger. Better. Newer. Just nicer.

Here's the deal. We moved here and my family can't find things. Somehow, since we've moved, dirty laundry now goes on the floor instead of the laundry basket. Dirty dishes usually sit on the counter, but sometimes they will make it into the sink. The other day, my husband sat and watched me put all the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher (that is right next to the sink). He boldly gets up from the table, walks to the sink, and puts his dirty breakfast dishes into the sink. I just DON'T GET IT!!!

"See that white thing?"
"Yeah"
"That is called a dishwasher."
"See this white thing?"
"Uh-huh."
"I am NOT a dishwasher!"

No comments: