Monday, January 22, 2007

It's been a while

Yeah... I started this whole blog thing over a year ago. Partly because my friend LeeAnn had one that I loved to read (Cactus Jelly) and partly because my inner self knew it was a good idea. Well what happened? Hmmm. Life? Yeah, life happened, LOL. What kind of stupid excuse is that???????????? Life happened? Seriously. Life is supposed to be what this blog is all about.

I guess what I really meant to say is that I don't have an excuse. All I can say is that I'm starting over. Right here, right now. I used to take much better care of myself. I used to do a lot more for ME. But, with the new house came larger house payments and more guilt, LOL. I'm going to blog more. For me. Can I just say how I've missed it?????

Welcome back, Karla.

No comments: