Monday, February 05, 2007

100 Things about Karla

Here are 100 things you may like to know about me. Some things are pretty obvious and I'm sure a few things will make you laugh. Either way, enjoy!

100. My middle name is Rae
99. That is also my dad and grandpa's middle names.
98. I'm pretty sure my dad really wanted me to be a boy.
97. I'm actually a really girly-girl.
96. Not as in frills and lace, but like in make up and pampering.
95. I do love sports though.
94. Football is my all-time favorite.
93. I got my love for football from my mom and not my dad. Go figure!
92. I'm a sucker for a guy with a sweet smile and a nice ass.
91. I also find hot and sweaty pretty sexy.
90. Number 91 and 92 add to my love of watching football ; )
89. I 'm a "hugger".
88. I truly believe that a good strong hug can completely fix a bad moment.
87. I am a romantic at heart.
86. I met my husband on December 26th 1995.
85. We had our 1st kiss on February 15th 1996.
84. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me.
83. I knew the 1st time I met him that I wanted to marry him.
82. It took him almost 3 years to figure that out.
81. We were married on March 20th 1999.
80. I never wanted a big wedding.
79. We have a daughter and a son.
78. Our daughter was at our wedding.
77. I have a sister who is 6 years older than me.
76. She used to beat the crap out of me when I was little.
75. She'd never let anyone else lay a hand on me though.
74. Some days I feel sad that my daughter will never know the bond that comes with having a sister.
73. I wouldn't trade having a son for the whole wide world.
72. I honestly remember praying to God the day I found out I was pregnant to give me a boy.
71. My husband wanted another girl.
70. I always wanted to have 3 kids.
69. My husband only wanted 2 kids?
68. So far, that is the only argument he has ever won.
67. I'd adopt another child right now if I could afford it.
66. My husband thinks I'm crazy for this.
65. I think I have more than enough love to go around.
64. I am a very caring person.63. That might be one of the reasons I became a nurse.
62. I think I'm a good listener. 61. I think everyone should have one person that they can talk to.
60. Like REALLY talk to.
59. I'd have never survived high school if I didn't have people who I could talk to.
58. When I was 16 years old, my boyfriend was killed in a car accident.
57. It happened on Valentine's Day.
56. It still hurts me after 20 years.
55. I was not very nice to him on the night he died.
54. That was a really sucky way to learn a lesson.
53. Now I go out of my way to make sure that people know I care about them.
52. Life is too short to live with regrets.
51. I grew up in a very small town.
50. I was a cheerleader in high school.
49. I cheered in the Hula Bowl my senior year.
48. I met Troy Aikman there.
47. He wasn't as hot as I expected him to be
46. I graduated in the top 5 of my high school class.
45. But didn't manage to get any scholarships for college.
44. I have friends that live all over the country.
43. We chat online everyday.
42. They all know more about me than most people I see on a daily basis.
41. I love traveling to new places.
40. I hope I have the opportunity to travel a lot in my lifetime.
39. I love my job.
38. I take my work very seriously.
37. I am one of the most responsible persons you'll ever meet.
36. When I turned 30, one of my friends told me that I'd been 30 for 10 years already.
35. I still don't know if that was a compliment or an insult.
34. I don't do drugs… unless you count alcohol.
33. In which case, Lemon Drop Martinis and wine are my preferred drugs. Or beer I like an ice cold beer every once in a while.
32. I did smoke pot once.
31. I was in Jamaica and it was legal.
30. I've had plastic surgery on my tummy.
29. I exercise three or four times a week.
28. I don't smoke.
27. I overuse the phrase: Are you high?
26. I don't like naps.
25. It takes me forever to fall asleep after sex.
24. Unless I'm expected to stay awake….
23. I prefer to be too cold over too hot.
22. I'm double-jointed (at the hips).
21. My parents are still married.
20. They probably shouldn't be.
19. That's one of the reasons I waited until I was older to marry.
18. My blue eyes are my best feature.
17. I get irritated by people who are disrespectful.
16. I like harmony (can't we all just get along?)
15. I live vicariously through others.
14. I'm addicted to coffee.
13. My husband feeds my addiction.
12. I have a very strong personality.
11. If a friend were to describe me they would probably say "What you see is what you get."
10. I'm not one to beat around the bush about things.
9. This has gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion.
8. I sing in my car.
7. Loudly.
6. I like to dance.
5. I love all kinds of music.
4. I'm a pretty good cook. Not gourmet... but to my knowledge, no one has ever barfed from my cooking.
3. I like to have a clean house.
2. I like a well placed tattoo on a man.
1. I've always wanted a tattoo but I'm way too chicken to get one.

No comments: